UPDATE: The COVID-19 safety guidelines below will remain in place until July 1, after which Cornwell’s Dinner Theatre will begin welcoming patrons back at full capacity. Masks will not be required, but we encourage unvaccinated guests to continue to wear them when away from their table.
Health and Safety
- Per state guidelines, unvaccinated patrons are encouraged to wear a face mask while in the theatre, except while eating or drinking at their table.
- We are operating at a reduced capacity.
- We have adjusted the seating arrangement and all tables are private and appropriately spaced.
- Everyone is encouraged to practice six feet social distancing while moving throughout the building.
- Employees are required to wear protective gear and practice frequent hand washing.
- For the time being, we will still be offering our buffet, but the food will be served by our staff rather than self-serve.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- While we have always had a rigorous sanitation process in place, we have implemented new cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the facility which includes an extensive cleaning of all high-touched areas numerous times throughout the day/evening.
- There are an increased number of hand sanitizer stations for your use.
What has not changed is the exceptional entertainment, customer service and delicious meal you have come to expect from the Cornwell family.
Finally, if you have been ill or showing symptoms of illness in the two weeks leading up to your performance date, or, if you have a temperature on the date of the show, please call the box office and we will allow a complimentary exchange. Thank you for your understanding and support and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Exposure to COVID-19 is a risk in any public location; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
*Guidelines and safety measures are subject to change.