Please click the button to the right to print.
(for office use only)
Spaces Assigned. __ _
Cornwell's Turkeyville U.S.A.
18935 15 1/2, Mile Road
Marshall Ml 49068
2016 ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOW APPLICATION
Please take note of changes and fill out completely
Name _ Email
Business Name ___________________________
Address _______________________________________________ _
City ___________________________ State ______ Zip ________
Phone ( __ ) ________ _ Cell Phone ( ) ________ ___
Description of your work: _________________________ _
Vehicle ________________ License Plate. ___________ _
Will you use a canopy? Yes ( ) No ( ) . Tax # ______________________________ _
Indicate the number of spaces needed by placing a I or 2 in the space next to the show.
(for office use only)
Payment Rec'd Confirmation Sent
May 14,15 $60.00 a space
July 9,10 _ _ $60.00 a space
Sept 17,18 $60.00 a space
October 1,2 $60.00 a space
Requests ______________________________ _
Payment form (Circle one) Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Check or Money Order # ___________ _
For Credit Card payment please fill out the following:
Card# Expiration Date: __ -__ __
I give Cornwell's Turkeyville U.SA. authorization to charge my card for the following amount:
$ _______ Signature _______________________________ Date ____ _
Cornwell's Turkeyville USA
18935 15 Y, Mile Rd
Marshall, MI 49068
CRAFTERS: SIGN UP FOR All SHOWS AND PAY IN FUll BY MARCH 31sT TO RECEIVE 10% OFF
THE TOTAL PRICE! SPOT REQUESTS ARE ON A FIRST PAY FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Cornwell's Turkeyville invites you to participate in our 2015 season of Art & Crafts show. Here is the
information that is very important to the success of our shows. please read carefully and follow all the rules.
PLEASE RETURN APPLICATION, PAYMENT AND 1 PHOTO OF PRODUCT WITH A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED
2016 CRAFT SHOW INFORMATION SHEET
2016 SHOW DATES:
JULY 16,17 SEPPTEMBER 17,18 OCTOBER 1,2
Please make sure you read the following rules and regulations. Remember quality and workmanship is
important to our shoppers and us. All items in your booth must be handmade. NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. Space Assignments: Space assignments is first come first serve. Make checks payable to Cornwell's.
We do accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for booth payment fee.
2. PARK BEHIND SPACE: are available for and additional fee. Please park in assigned areas only.
3. QUALITY: Cornwell's is proud of their craft shows. We Jury our shows in order to keep them at a HIGH
level of craftsmanship. ALL items in your booth must be hand crafted by the artist. During each craft
show jurors will be walking around checking booths. Anyone found with manufactured items will be
terminated from future shows.
4. DISPLAY/SETUP/SHOW HOURS: Set up: Friday before show 12: pm - 8:00 pm Saturday of show
7:00am-9:30am SHOW TIME: 10:00am-5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
Tear down Sunday 5:00pm-7:00pm.
Space size is 12 x 15. You must stay within your space. NO CARPET, TARPS OR PLASTIC COVERS
OF ANY KIND MAY BE ON THE GROUND.
5. CONFIRMATION: Confirmation will be mailed after April 7, 2016. Along with vehicle passes, vendor
cards and complete rules. Vendor cards are required for all vendor food line purchases at Cornwell's
6. No animals on grounds or in your booth area at any time, this includes set up and tear down.
7. No driving or parking on lawn.
8. If you are interested in camping, Camp Turkeyville is open. Our campground is within walking distance
ofthe Art and Craft show. We are an RV Resort, No Tent Camping available. If you would like to
reserve a camp site please call, 1-800-228-4315.
9. All SHOWS ARE RAIN OR SHINE.
Complete rules will be sent at time of confirmation