Cornwell’s Turkeyville invites you to participate in our 2018 season of
Arts & Crafts Fair
CRAFTERS: SIGN UP FOR All SHOWS AND PAY IN Full BY MARCH 31sT TO RECEIVE 10% OFF THE TOTAL PRICE! SPOT REQUESTS ARE ON A FIRST PAY FIRST SERVE BASIS.
PLEASE RETURN APPLICATION, PAYMENT AND 1 PHOTO OF PRODUCT WITH A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE.
2018 SHOW DATES: MAY 19 & 20, JULY 7 & 8, SEPTEMBER 15 & 15, and OCTOBER 6 & 7
2018 CRAFT FAIR INFORMATION SHEET
Here is the information that is very important to the success of our shows. Please make sure you read the following rules and regulations. Remember quality and workmanship is important to our shoppers and us. All items in your booth must be handmade. NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. Space Assignments: Space assignments is first come first serve. Make checks payable to Cornwell’s.
We do accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for booth payment fee.
2. PARK BEHIND SPACE: are available for and additional fee. Please park in assigned areas only.
3. QUALITY: Cornwell’s is proud of their craft shows. We Jury our shows in order to keep them at a HIGH
level of craftsmanship. ALL items in your booth must be hand crafted by the artist. During each craft
show jurors will be walking around checking booths. Anyone found with manufactured items will be
terminated from future shows.
4. DISPLAY/SETUP/SHOW HOURS: Set up: Friday before show 12: pm – 8:00 pm Saturday of show
7:00am-9:30am SHOW TIME: 10:00am-5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
Tear down Sunday 5:00pm-7:00pm.
Space size is 12 x 15. You must stay within your space. NO CARPET, TARPS OR PLASTIC COVERS
OF ANY KIND MAY BE ON THE GROUND.
5. CONFIRMATION: Confirmation will be mailed after April 7, 2016. Along with vehicle passes, vendor
cards and complete rules. Vendor cards are required for all vendor food line purchases at Cornwell’s
6. No animals on grounds or in your booth area at any time, this includes set up and tear down.
7. No driving or parking on lawn.
8. If you are interested in camping, Camp Turkeyville is open. Our campground is within walking distance
ofthe Art and Craft show. We are an RV Resort, No Tent Camping available. If you would like to
reserve a camp site please call, 1-800-228-4315.
9. All SHOWS ARE RAIN OR SHINE.
Complete rules will be sent at time of confirmation