At Cornwell's Turkeyville, we like you to "consider yourself part of the family." The Cornwell Family's philosophy is that "people will come to where they have been invited and will return to where they have been made to feel welcome." This has fostered our growth since opening in 1984 as a small, unique restaurant to today's entertainment complex housing Michigan's most unique motor coach attraction.
When you arrive at the doors to our Dinner Theatre our wait staff will seat you at your reserved table(s). A house salad and soup will be served to you then our wait staff will dismiss you to the buffet. Homemade dinner rolls and Grandma’s cranberry relish will be brought to your table. Followed by your 3 choices for dessert. You will have some time to walk around and visit our bakery, ice cream parlor and gift shop at this point our wait staff will clear your table(s) and hand out programs for the show to start at 2:00.
Meal: For our matinee show house salad with choice of Ranch, French and Italian dressing, and for our evening show homemade pub cheese and crackers. Homemade soup and crackers. Buffet includes carved roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, sage dressing, gravy, 2 vegetables and a 2nd entrée ( these 3 choices change per show). Hot diner rolls and Grandma’s cranberry relish. Followed by choice of fresh coconut cream pie, homemade ice cream with chocolate syrup or a house dessert (changes per show).
A group trip to Cornwell's Dinner Theatre will be so popular with your travelers that you'll receive the applause right along with our talented performers from across the country. The Turkeyville complex has lots to offer:
- A 250 seat restaurant serving a home cooked food made the Grandma always did.
- A 175 seat theatre with a professional staff , Professional Entertainment and Cast bringing you the best in Live quality productions
- A shopping adventure at Country Junction Gift Shoppe, Bakery, Deli, Fudge Shop and lots more something for everyone in your group and all under one roof.
- A fun destination. A great place to bring a group of all ages. Truly a family place.
GROUP BENEFITS AND SERVICES
- National toll free number 1-800-228-4315
- Special group pricing
- Early booking discounts
- Easy booking and payment plans
- Advance planning for entertainment "insurance"
- We are fully accessible to guests with disabilities
- One Complimentary dinner and show for every 20 paid!
- Plenty of free, safe motor coach parking on-site
- Personal greeting when you arrive
- Easy access to Interstate, Hotels and other attractions
- Company Incentive Packet
- Promotional Idea Packet
- Artwork and photos available on request
After booking a performance with our Group Sales Department, you will receive an agreement to sign and return within 10 days with a $100.00 deposit. Three weeks before your arrival date, we must receive your final count for attendance and final payment in full. You may increase your count after that date by calling our office (pending availability). There is a $10.00 cancellation fee if canceled by your final count date.
Our group sales staff is here Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. If you would like to leave a message for someone to return your call.
Turkeyville U.S.A. is wheelchair and stroller accessible, with modern rest rooms and free parking